1. Why were London theatres closed in 1593?
2. What was the name of Shakespeare's theatre and who built it?
3. What type of play was Richard II?
4. Which Queen reigned during Shakespeare's time?
5. What was the main type of poem that Shakespeare wrote?
6. How many sonnets did Shakespeare write?
7. What type of play is Romeo and Juliet?
8. How much did it cost to see a play in Shakespeare's theatre?
9. What type of Shakespeare play always has a happy ending?
10. Where and when was Shakespeare born?
Let's see how quickly we can answer these questions together. Once all the questions have been answered, have a look at the challenge below.
Blog the most unusual and interesting fact you can find about William Shakespeare.